A Two Stage Approach
- Initial phase
- First unit(s) allowing for 250.000 to 500.000 metric ton per year of green ammonia production.
- Timeline fot demonstration facilities deployment end 2026.
- Allows for gradual expansion towards Million Ton Per Annum
2. Scale-up phase
- Multiple units of 20.000 ton per year production capacity or more will be deployed in the years 2023 – 2026 up to an overall total of 2.000.000 – 3.000.000 metric ton per annum production capacity.
- Allows for lowering overall costs across the supply chain resulting in lower price for the green ammonia.
- Client / of taker is (partially) owner of the facilities.