A Two Stage Approach
- Demonstration phase
- Small scale unit(s) allowing for 40,000 to 60,000 metric ton per year of green ammonia production.
- Timeline fot demonstration facilities deployment is 2022- 2023.
- Allows for gradual expansion in case allocated land is available and permits for expansion are arranged.
2. Commercialization phase
- Multiple larger units of 20,000 ton per year production capacity or more will be deployed in the years 2023 – 2026 up to an overall total of 1,000,000 metric ton per annum production capacity.
- Allows for lowering overall costs across the supply chain resulting in lower price for the green ammonia.
- Client / of taker is owner of the facilities.
- In this phase the Consortium acts as an EPC contractor.